PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and Grandmasters. Every Checkers set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
STONE CHECKERS COINS
If you already own or are purchasing a Purling London chess set, why not supplement your collection with a beautiful box of Purling London Checkers coins to be used on your existing chess board?
Our beautiful ‘Stone Checkers’ sets are crafted in Italy from natural alabaster. Each coin is machined from the solid mineral, dyed over several days for colour and then highly polished and lacquered for a wonderful lustre. The satisfyingly heavy pieces are completed with Purling purple Nappa leather felts with 18 carat Gold logos. ‘Stone Checkers’ are supplied in Purling branded packaging and are assembled and quality checked in London, England.
Each Checker coin is 4.5cm diameter and is the perfect upgrade for the following Purling London ranges:
- Bold Chess
- Bold Chess Premium
- Art Chess
- (not ‘Stone Chess’ as this comes on a board with a smaller square size)
The following colour combinations of ‘Stone Checkers’ coins are available:
- Black & White
- Black & Red
- White & Red
- 24 solid Italian Alabaster checkers coins, polished and with natural veining
- Assembled and hand finished in London, England
- Purling logo embossed in 18 carat Gold on Italian Nappa Leather felts
- Each coin 4.5cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50g (approx. 1.8oz)
- Weight of boxed set including coins and board 1.4kg (approx. 3 lb)
- Luxury Purling London packaging
- Complimentary express global shipping
(NB: Checker board is not included.)