Update 11th May 2021. PRE-ORDERS – Due to high demand, we currently have a queue for purchases of Heritage Chess Pieces Only. Your order would be dispatched with an approx. 10 day delay. Thank you very much for your custom. Simon Purkis, Purling London Founder.
PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Every Chess set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
PURLING LONDON HERITAGE CHESS pieces offer elegance and tradition, incorporating Ebony and Boxwood hand-carved Staunton pieces, delicately polished and finished with a beautiful Italian Nappa leather felt with the Purling logo embossed in 18 carat gold. Heritage Chess includes four Queens per set for effortless Pawn promotion. Presented with a Purling London certificate and stylish, luxury packaging, each Heritage Chess is a timeless beauty to be treasured.
- Heritage Chess – Pieces Only (Version 3)
- Assembled and quality-checked in London, England
- Ebony, Boxwood, Italian Nappa leather, 18 carat gold
- Chess pieces 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood, weight 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- King height 10.2 cm (4″), base diameter 4.8cm (1.9″), weight 75 g (2.65 oz)
- Italian Nappa leather felts with 18 carat gold embossed Purling logos
- Purling London luxury packaging
- Complimentary express global shipping