PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Every Chess set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
PURLING LONDON HERITAGE CHESS sets offer elegance and tradition, incorporating Ebony and Boxwood hand-carved Staunton pieces, delicately polished and finished with a beautiful Nappa leather felt with the Purling logo embossed in 18 carat gold. Heritage Chess Premium is presented with a deluxe, Birds-eye maple and Black Anegre board and includes four Queens per set for effortless Pawn promotion. Presented with a Purling London certificate and stylish, luxury packaging, each Heritage Chess is a timeless beauty to be treasured.
- Heritage Chess Premium (Version 3)
- Assembled and quality-checked in London, England
- Ebony, Boxwood, Black Anegre, Bird’s-eye Maple, Italian Nappa leather, 18 carat gold
- Chess board Black Anegre and Bird’s-eye Maple board, 55cm x 55cm (approx. 22″ x 22″), weight 3kg (approx. 6.6 lb)
- Chess pieces 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, Boxwood and Ebony
- King height 10.2cm (4″), weight 75g (approx. 2.65 oz)
- Italian Nappa leather felts with 18 carat gold embossed Purling logos
- Weight of boxed set including pieces and board 6.6kg (approx. 14.6 lb)
- Purling London luxury packaging
- Complimentary express global shipping