PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Every Chess set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
BESPOKE BOLD CHESS sets are hand-finished, painted and assembled in London, England. Choose any combination of lacquer colours for your pieces to match your interior design, company’s branding or team’s jersey.
Our heirloom quality, hand-carved Staunton pieces will be painted, lacquered and finished with Purling London branded Italian Nappa leather felts with 18 carat Gold logos. The pieces are combined with your choice of Classic Maple wood board or Grey-Stained Classic Maple Wood board. Bespoke Bold Chess includes four Queens for effortless Pawn promotion and is presented with a Purling London certificate and elegant, luxury packaging.
Please enquire for 2 or more Bespoke Bold Chess sets via our contact form below.
Please explore our full bespoke range including Art Chess HERE.
- Made in London, England
- Purling London Bold Chess set uniquely lacquered in bespoke colours of your choice
- We can match RAL / Pantone colours or colour swatches
- Boxwood, Maple, lacquer, Nappa leather, 18 carat gold
- Chess board: Classic Maple or Grey-stained Maple, 45cm x45cm (approx. 18” x 18”), weight 2kg (approx. 4.4 lb)
- Option at +£100 each: Premium Chess board: Black Anegre and Bird’s-eye Maple board, 55cm x 55cm (approx. 22″ x 22″), weight 3kg (approx. 6.6 lb)
- Chess pieces 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood
- King height 10.2cm (4″), base diameter 4.8cm, weight 75g (approx. 2.65 oz)
- Italian Nappa leather felts with 18 carat gold embossed Purling logos
- Weight of boxed set including pieces and board 6.6kg (approx. 14.6 lb)
- Luxury packaging & certificate
- Complimentary express global shipping